Intellectual Property and Copyright
Regarding this Website, the logos of other parties, we may delete any content we believe violates any of the intellectual property and copyrights of others and subject to terminate your Grant of use of the Website to submit content.
We value and respect the intellectual property and copyright of others. Unless stated otherwise and on condition that you completely comply with the provisions in this Copyright Claims, you may not breach the trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of other.
Repeat Infringer Policy
As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose material, we receive three valid complaints and good-faith within a subsequent six-month period, will have his grant of use of the Website terminated.
We are not subject to United States law; we willingly observe the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you notice that any of your copyright material is being infringed on the Website, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
All ineffective and irrelevant notification will receive no action or response thereupon. A relevant notification of infringement must have a written communication to our agent through the address, and it must include the following:
- A statement that the use of the content is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- Your telephone number, address, and, if possible, your email address;
- Identification of the supposedly infringed copyrighted work. Please describe the work and include the location or a copy of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that allegedly violated and reference or link to the content claimed to be infringing. Please provide URL or any substantial information that will allow us to locate the content on the internet or Website;
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury to show that you are the owner or permitted to represent the owner of the infringed material;
If the search result to your Website is removed under a notification of alleged claimed copyright infringement, you should provide us with written communication (counter-notification) to our agent, and it must include the following:
- A statement that you accept service of process from the supposed copyright owner or an authorized agent;
- Your name, telephone number, address, email address, and a statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of courts in the address you provided;
- Recognition of the material that has been removed or disabled and location, which the article appeared before it was disabled or removed;
- A testimonial under penalty of perjury saying the material was removed or disabled as a result of misidentification or mistake;
- A real or digital signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative.